Application Packet

This contains all of the forms you need to complete your application. For individual forms, please see below.

Pastoral Reference Form

This form needs to be completed by your pastor.

Personal Reference Form

This form should be completed by two people other than your pastor.

School Transcript Form

Transcripts are required from any high schools or colleges you have attended.

Emergency Permit Form

If you will be 18 years of age before registration, you must sign this form after you turn 18. If you will not be 18 before registration, the person legally responsible for you must sign.

Medical History and Physical Form

You need to complete the medical history and immunization record. A doctor should complete the physical form.

Financial Support Form

Foreign students are required by the U.S government to provide proof of financial support.