• Students go soul winning weekly and participate in the evangelistic ministries of the First Baptist Church of Hammond, Indiana. Hyles-Anderson College train soul winners who disciple their converts and guide them toward spiritual maturity.
• Each student studies the varied, successful ministries of the First Baptist Church of Hammond and has the opportunity to be involved in these ministries, which include the following:
• Church planting • Truck Stop Ministry • Sunday school • Choirs • Discipleship • Orchestra • Reformers Unanimous • Deaf Ministry • Bus Ministry • Blind Ministry • Soul-winning visitation • Jail Ministry • Church nursery • Spanish work • Rest Home Ministry • Youth work • Developmentally Challenged Ministry
• Hyles-Anderson College operates on a 4.0 grade scale. No “D” hours of credit are recognized. A student is required to have an overall grade point average of C (2.00) in order to graduate. The grading scale is as follows:
A – 100-93
B – 92-86
C – 85-74
D – 73-68
F – 67-0
• All students earning a college degree are required to take a Bible-doctrines course.
• A student enrolled in the media program is required to have a laptop and an Adobe Creative Cloud membership to use for class. Software can be purchased at an educational discount.
• Each student is required to abide by the standards of Christian conduct as set forth in the student handbook, which is received at orientation. These standards are based on the Word of God. We want to avoid legalistic living, but we believe that what every Christian ought to do, those called to Christian service must do. (I Corinthians 4:1; I Timothy 3:1-7)
• A student must agree to undergo a background check and must agree to adhere to a strict code of conduct including our Child Protection Policy.
8400 Burr Street
Crown Point, IN 46307